Administrative Assistant for CEO/Dean for Salina Campus
Internal Search Only
Kansas State University Salina invites applicants and nominations for the position of Administrative Assistant for the Office of the CEO/Dean. This is a full-time, unclassified position that reports to the CEO/Dean of Kansas State University Salina.
- Administers operations in the Office of the CEO/Dean
- Coordinates and maintains CEO/Dean’s calendar and travel itinerary
- Researches and provides background information and/or fact-based advise to the CEO/Dean on financial issues, human resources, affirmative action, and acquisition related issues
- Develops and monitors departmental budget, responsible for accounts payable, time and leave, and annual inventory reporting for the Office of the Dean
- Manages reservations of the Stevens Board Room
- Drafts and/or prepares CEO/Dean’s correspondence, meeting agendas, and minutes
- Produces multi-media reports for the CEO/Dean
- Hires and supervises student employees for the Office of the CEO/Dean
This is an internal search, which limits the pool of applicants to current and qualified Kansas State University employees. Other required qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years experience as an administrative assistant
- Master’s degree
- Experience working at a college or university
- Three years of budgetary experience
To apply, please send a letter of application, current resume, and names and phone numbers of three professional references to Marlene Walker, at email@example.com. Please include ADMINASSIST in the subject line. Screening of applications will begin December 17, 2012 and will continue until the position is filled.
Kansas State University actively seeks diversity among its employees and is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Background check is required.